...

martes, 1 de julio de 2008

Lestat and Gabrielle …

"She looked at herself into he glass. I went to kiss her again and she didn't stop me. We were lovers kissing. And that was the picture we made together, white-faced lovers as we rushed down the servants' stairs and out into the late evening streets."


"Dead, she seemed, and gone, the magic undone. I kept looking at her. I let my teeth cut into the tip of my tongue until I felt the pain and tasted the hot blood there. The bending low I let the blood fall in tiny shinning droplets on her lips. Her eyes opened. Violet blue and glittering, the stared up at me. The blood flowed into her opening mouth and slowly she lifted her head to meet my kiss. My tongue passed into her. Her lips were cold. My lips were cold. But the blood was hot and it flowed between us. "Good night, my darling one", I said. "My dark angel Gabrielle" She sank back into stillness as I let her go. I closed the stone over her."

No hay comentarios: