...

martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Chris Crocker says:



This generation thinks that "real" is the best adjective on earth. You guys think is so great to say "I'm real". Now I'm begining to wonder: what is real exactly? Thus, I thinks it's pretty fake. (...) We also have people saying that personality is everyhting, saying "Everything about me is real except from my hair, I'm a real person". Me on the other hand… I know what real is (…), the only thing about me that's fake is my personality. Because personality is mereley presentation. (…) Personality is the outside. Everyone says "It's not the outside that counts, it's the personality". I challenge you to make sense out of that. And personally I think appearence, looks… it's ok to judge on that because at least you can see it, personality is just a desguise.

Chris Crocker es en realidad una persona muy sabia.

1 comentario:

BLANCA ORAA MOYUA dijo...

Magnífica performance, me encanta su acento.